So to start off my environment I first started with the base or my mars texture and to do this I first inserted a plain from Blender's primitive shapes and then I went to the material option on the right hand side and then added a material for it, I then clicked on the color option and changed it to image texture and chose the red sand texture.
After this I went on edit mode and pressed 'U' to unwrap the object and then I went back onto object mode.
I use this process for basically all of the objects that has an image texture. The image below shows the image texture set up for my heli-pad but its basically what it should look like for all of my assets that have an image texture.
After this I went on edit mode and pressed 'U' to unwrap the object and then I went back onto object mode.
I use this process for basically all of the objects that has an image texture. The image below shows the image texture set up for my heli-pad but its basically what it should look like for all of my assets that have an image texture.
This is an unfinished overview of my environment and you can see the power core generators on the left hand side and then the research facility in the middle with the heli-pad.
To create the research facility I just started with one of blender's primitive shapes which was the cube and then I just started to extruded to the directions that I desired which resulted to the image below.
For the bottom part which is the pyramid it first started as a circle based pyramid but to turn it into a triangular based pyramid all I did was insert it and then decreased its vertices until it resulted to the image below. For the pattern I used the same technique as I did for the base of my environment.
The image below shows the set up I used to render out my video. First I selected a file document in which I wanted my rendered video to be saved in then I chose MPEG for the output then I clicked on the encoding drop-down menu and chose MPEG-4 for the format and H.264 for the codec. Once all of this was set in place all I did was click on the animation button above and let it render out.
No comments:
Post a Comment