Tuesday, 7 February 2017

HA12 Task 8 - Evaluation

I am happy with the overall result of my work. I had the most fun while creating the actual video itself because it was fun moving the camera around while inserting in the keyframes and then seeing the end result of it. Time went by really fast while I was doing the animation because I didn't find it boring instead it was fun experimenting with shapes and adding emissions to some of the assets.
I didn't really find anything truly hard in the process of completing the whole assignment, it was just a matter of completing it on time which I managed to do.
If I was to do this assignment again I would want to focus a lot more on adding more detail to my assets but I am very happy with how everything turned out. I was also happy with the few feedback I got from some of my friends when I showed them the video, they said that the camera work pretty well done and it showcases the whole environment, they said that it had interesting structures and that they liked how some objects moved which would otherwise be boring if it wasn't there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment