Tuesday, 7 February 2017

HA12 Task 3 – Design Pack

For my environment because I decided to go with a more futuristic feel I didn't really create anything out of the ordinary and because I used the geometric buildings as my Inspiration I just used Blender's primitive shapes that came with it like a circle based pyramid which I narrowed down it's vertices to turn it into a triangle based pyramid, I also used cubes and just extruded it to my desired shape to turn it into a sleek building.

I didn't create a mapping idea for my environment because I wanted to keep it simple so I just went with the idea of having structures close to each other and that the video will be focused on one of the many research facilities on mars so I didn't make it too big. 

For my assets I thought of making power cores that glow to give it a more of a futuristic feeling. I also thought of including heli-pads so that the space vehicles would have somewhere to land on. 

I plan on giving my assets a blue glow as it makes me think of the image below.

Power core concepts

Buildings concept

No comments:

Post a Comment